Monday, January 17, 2005

And awaaaay we go...

Well, where do I begin. First, a little about me. I'm a divorced father and feel very passionate about making the world a better place for our children. I've been told, on more than one occasion that my writing is, at the very least, entertaining. So, I couldn't resist finding a forum to espouse my viewpoints. Anyone who knows me knows I am rarely lacking an opinion especially when it comes to ideas, commentary, and analysis on issues affecting our nation's (or the world's) children. Check back often for my unique insight into how to improve our society. Some of it may simply be common sense; some of it may be innovative and creative. My goal is to be thought-provoking and hopefully to inspire other parents (and the community at-large) to advocate and take positive action for the betterment of society and for children, in particular. After all, our children are nothing less than our future! If you've read this far, you're obviously intrigued to some extent. Hopefully, the intrigue will continue. Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment